Arjo Training and Staff Development Award
Outline of award
This award recognises exceptional training and staff development by organisations (either care facilities or groups) within the aged care industry. This may include efforts to integrate staff training and development to continue to lift the standard of client focused quality care, or creative and innovative staff training and development, which can provide an example to other aged care organisations.
Entries should demonstrate:
- How the training programme has increased the skill of staff
- How the outcome of the training has directly impacted on the quality of care the residents/family received
- Methods of staff training and development that aim to create a workplace culture of ongoing professional development in order to provide excellent care
- Successful practices that encourage, foster and enable participation and involvement of staff in training and development
- The positive impact the staff training and development has had on the culture within the care facility/group.
Your entry must include:
Your entry could also include:
- Testimonials from residents, staff, families or the community
Trophy and certificate plus a prize valued at $1000.
Entries into these awards were due electronically by Monday, 16 August 2021
|Entry into the awards for 2021 have now closed, we look forward to announcing the winner at the NZACA/RVA Annual Summit Gala Dinner in Christchurch this August 24th, 2022.