This award recognises the stand-out individual in a care facility. This individual may be the unsung hero within their care facility who goes above and beyond to improve the quality of the lives of the individual(s) that they care for. This award is open to anyone who is either a volunteer, employed or contracted in an aged residential care facility.
1. Document how their commitment/skills directly impacted on the quality of care the residents/ family received (for example, someone in a management position may have trained staff for skilled care)
1. Feedback from residents and/or family
2. Low falls risk
4. Other team members.
2. Provide examples of their positive impact on the team within which they are working
3. Provide examples of how this has this benefited the care home
Consider whether the work of this individual has:
1. Created a great name within the community
2. Contributed to continued high occupancy and a wait list
3. Created relationships with allied professionals
4. Generated revenue
Trophy plus a prize valued at $1000
Entries into these awards must be received electronically by Friday, 30 July 2021.