Invacare Small Operator Industry Award
Outline of award
This award recognises the outstanding work of smaller operators in the New Zealand aged residential care industry in caring for, supporting and enriching the lives of residents, their families and staff.
For a care facility to be eligible:
- they must be certified for fewer than 50 beds
- if they are part of a group, then that group must have a combined total of fewer than 300 beds across all their care facilities.
Entries should demonstrate how the care facility has:
- impacted on the quality of lives of their residents and families
- impacted on the education and working environment of its staff
- involved families of residents in the care facility’s activities
- communicated with/provided feedback to the families of residents
- formed part of its local community (both in terms of community involvement with the care facility and residents’ involvement with the community outside the care home)
Your entry must include:
Your entry could also include:
- Testimonials from residents, staff, families or the community
Trophy and certificate plus a prize valued at $1000.
Entries into these awards must be received electronically by Friday, 30 July 2021